Tuesday 15 September 2015

How to connect with me

I sent home a calendar today with the kids with the blog URL, so hopefully everyone can access the blog now. With the current work-to-rule situation, we will need to be creative about how to meet and keep in touch. Struck work includes handling any administrative forms (so that packet of forms which many of you returned will be slow to get processed) and any meetings/events outside of school hours (so no Curriculum Night is planned at this point). I would love to gather all of the parent email addresses so that I can be in touch easily by email. Would you please take a moment and send me an email at diane.hamilton@tdsb.on.ca? Let me know who you are and who your child is, and I'll be able to create an email group of the class parents. Thanks!

Also, if ever you would like to meet me in person or chat about anything with regard to your child at school, I can always be found after school in the schoolyard. I have duty every day from 3:30 to 3:44 (14 minutes!) between the tennis courts and the large play structure. I know this timing doesn't work for everyone, but if it works for you please feel free to find me there after school and we can touch base then.

No comments:

Post a Comment