Wednesday 28 June 2017

June 26-39, 2017

Last week of school!

On Monday we had a school-wide OPAL (Outdoor Play and Learning) day, with our class spending a full hour outside with the play materials.


We had our last puppet show, and the kids took their puppets home.

I gave out the class storybook, which was received with great excitement! I asked the kids to start by reading their own story.






Then I asked the kids to find partners and read their story to a partner.





 They also coloured some of the illustrations.


We again reviewed the number names, and we did some number games on the carpet.

Our trip to High Park was a great success! The kids played and hard and enjoyed yummy snacks together.


We have been looking at this blog together as a class in our last week. It's amazing to see how far the kids have come. The last day, the kids will be tidying up the classroom with me. There is a lot of stuff to pack up and clean! I'm sorry to be leaving Lord Lansdowne, but I'm excited to be moving on to Alpha Alternative School. Thanks for all your volunteering and support!



No comments:

Post a Comment